Savory Sweets Products used in this recipe:
Sugar Cookie Dough
Prep: 20 Minutes
Cook: 16 Minutes
What You Need
- Savory’s Sugar Cookie Dough
- Small baking pan
- 24 Flat wooden sticks with round ends
- 1 1/4 cups vanilla creamy ready-to-spread frosting (from 1-lb container)
- Assorted small candies, candy decors or nonpareils, if desired 10 yards red curling ribbon
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees
- On an ungreased cookie sheets, place a scoop of cookie dough 2 inches apart.
- Into side of each scoop of dough, insert wooden stick 1 inch, overlapping wooden sticks as necessary.
- Bake 12 to 16 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheets.
- Cool completely, about 10 minutes.
- Spread frosting on one side of each cookie; decorate with candies.
- Tie 18 inches of red ribbon into bow around each stick next to cookie.