Prep: 15 Minutes
Cook: 25-35 Minutes
What You Need
- Savory’s Chococolate Chunk Cookie Dough
- 9×11 baking pan
- 1 Package of Oreo Cookies
- Brownie Mix
- Cooking Spray
- Preheat Oven to 325-350 degrees
- Grease the bottom of your pan.
- Spread the cookie dough evenly on the bottom of the pan.
- Place a layer of whole Oreo cookies on top of the dough.
- Mix your favorite brownies according to the instructions on the box.
- Pour the brownie mix on top.
- Bake according to the instructions on the brownie mix, times may vary. Test for doneness with a toothpick.
- Best enjoyed warm!